You'll Love This If:
- You love cars
- You are looking to buy or sell a collector car
- You restore collector or classic cars
In this collector car price guide, Ron Kowalke guides you through 784 pages of pricing for cars from all eras. If you are a car hobbyist or enthusiast, you’ll want to have the authority for collector car pricing.
In This 2013 Collector Car Price Guide You’ll Find:
- More than 250,000 accurate price listings for cars of all eras – including HARD-TO-FIND PRE-1930s VALUES
- Exclusive 1 to 6 condition grading places values in all conditions, from show car to parts car
- Every mass-produced U.S. car, light trucks, and select imported cars and trucks
Editor Ron Kowalke Says:
As the long-time editor of both Old Cars Report Price Guide Magazine and the Collector Car Price Guide annual book, I’ve always found both of these publications to be perfect companions. This combination keeps readers and subscribers accurately informed and up-to-date on the values of their vehicles from every decade. Those of us that door-handle deep into the world of buying and selling collector vehicles can appreciate the timeliness of an every-other-month pricing magazine that accurately refl ects what’s going on in the collector car market today. Equally relevant is the depth of the annual book that spans collector vehicle values from 1901 to 2005. The Collector Car Price Guide is the only vehicle pricing product that exists covering the pioneering period of automobiles and light-duty trucks dating back to the turn of the 20th century. As the author of several automotive-related books and auction/technical editor of Old Cars Weekly, I highly recommend this magazine and the annual Collector Car Price Guide to everyone needing to make timely decisions on the buying and selling of collector vehicles.