You'll Love This If:
- You love nostalgic American cars
- You want to see beautiful photos of abandoned cars
- You are interested in the history of each of these cars
In this abandoned vehicles guide, Will Shiers brings 10 years of photographing vehicles found in U.S fields, barns, shops, and salvage yards. You'll discover wrecks and relics from 1910 to the 1970s in this unique and one-of-a-kind book.
In This Roadside Relics Guide You’ll Find:
- 208 pages filled with photos of abandonded cars
- History, model, and location of each vehicle
- Divided sections on General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Independents, and Special Vehicles
The most comprehensive and beautifully photographed collection of abandoned cars ever published.
What Car Enthusiasts are Saying
"The book is not only engagingly quirky it’s also highly original." - Transport News Network