You'll Love This If:
- You love Ford
- You want market values and details for Fords
- You enjoy reading about the history of Ford
In this Ford car guide, John Gunnell brings you updated pricing with Old Cars Report Price Guide's 1 to 6 grading scale and data on Fords from 1903 to 2002. Utilize this ultimate resource to find everything you need from original pricing to engine information and more.
In This Ford Guide You’ll Find:
- Data to identify, buy, restore, and/or invest in Ford
- Model listings year by year with detailed historical and technical information
- Thousands of photos to help easily identify models, from Mustangs to Skyliners
A must for all Ford lovers, but also great for hot rod enthusiasts!
About the John Gunnell
John Gunnell is the inventor of the Standard Catalog format, and has compiled most of the catalogs published to date. He is a respected authority of collectible automobiles, a long-time collector, and has authored or edited dozens of books in his 30 years with Krause Publications.