You'll Love This If:
- You love post-WWII automobiles
- You want a detailed guide to help identify American cars from 1946-1975
- You are an automotive enthusiast
In this post-WWII American car guide, John Gunnell presents you with every American car made from 1946-1975. This 976 page reference book provides car model and type, body style descriptions and unique characteristics, along with the history behind the cars.
In This American Car Resource You’ll Find:
- 2,000 photos to help identify cars
- Reference guides with factory pricing, horsepower ratings, production totals, tire size, wheelbase and more
- In-depth identification data with Series data, engine data, ID numbers, chassis and powertain, and more
This volume is the standard of excellence for all auctioneers, insurers, hobbyists, investors, car dealers, restorers, and automobile enthusiasts.
What Car Enthusiasts are Saying
“ These standard catalogs are great for decoding VINS and finding original data for stuff like dimensions, original prices, production numbers, options and the like. I highly recommend this one in particular.” - Kent
All files are in PDF format, so they'll work on almost any computer (PC or Macintosh) and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader 8.0 (a free program that can be downloaded here.)