Ultimate Chevy Value Pack
You'll Love This If:
- You love the Chevy brand
- You want to read up on the history of Chevrolet
- You need help determining car pricing and value
The Ultimate Chevy Value Pack includes:
| Standard Catalog of Chevrolet 1912-2003 |
In this Chevrolet car guide, John Gunnell brings you 448 pages filled with Chevy models listed year-by-year along with historical and technical details. You'll discover all you need to know about the Chevy brand in this information packed book.
In This Chevy Price Guide You’ll Find:
- Updated market pricing and a 1 to 6 grading scale
- 2,000 photos to flip through and easily identify each model
- Production, history, engine and original pricing details
100 Years of Chevrolet |
100 Years of Chevrolet is a specially produced, officially licensed commemorative anniversary book of the Chevrolet Century.The editors of Automobile Quarterly present to you the past 100 years of the Chevrolet brand.
In This Chevrolet Lookbook You’ll Find:
- 160 pages with full-color photos and images
- Historical documents, images, advertisements, and more
- The history of Chevrolet over the last 100 years
| Just Chevys |
In this Tale about Chevrolet, the editors of Old Cars Weekly bring you the memorable cars from the early 1900's, spanning through the 50s, 60s, and beyond. You'll discover interesting facts about the Chevy brand and Louis Chevrolet in this dedicated book.
In This Chevrolet Guide You’ll Find:
- The greatest Chevy cars
- Stories about the brand and its car lovers
- The race car driver who created America's most loved vehicle